RE: Slow connections to java based web pages

  • From: "Eric Poole" <EPoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:58:53 -0800

Pete, your ISA setup (behind PIX with surf control installed) sounds just like
ours.  We have had similar problems but still had issues when we went around
ISA directly through the PIX.  We narrowed it down to some sort of blocking
being placed on our external IP's.  If we route traffic to these specific sites
to our DSL line, problem goes away and site works fine.  We've tried working
with our ISP to track it down more, but they are unable/unwilling to do more.

Eric Poole
IS Security Analyst
Community Medical Centers
1140 "T" Street, Fresno, California  93721
559-459-6784 (phone)  559-459-2045 (fax)