RE: Slightly Off Topic - Multiple NIC's in a machine.

  • From: Luke Smith <lsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:24:34 +1000

You need to use NICs that can do trunking (or teaming as intel calls it)..
and you need a switch that supports trunking (most do).

I do teaming with Intel Pro/100s .. works a treat... need to use the intel
driver, not the windows shipping one, but theres plenty of help on the intel
site to set it up.

Luke