[isalist] Re: Slightly Off Topic IPSEC Question

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:54:04 -0800

That would be a kewl tewl...

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of William T Holmes
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 8:45 AM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] Slightly Off Topic IPSEC Question

Hello,

Is there a tool available that will give you the resultant Set of an IPSEC
Policy?  We use IPSEC filters quite extensively and the way they are
constructed doesn't make it easy to see the overall result. What I would like
is a mechanism that will show what the results would be based on a client IP
addresses in the same way the Effective Permissions tab on a file or folder
will allow you to put in a security principle and see what the access would be.

Thanks

Bill