Re: Site & Content Rules

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:20:41 -0800

Are you authenticating the user?

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Graham Walsh" <graham.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 8:38 AM
Subject: [isalist] Site & Content Rules

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi All

I want to stop a user from accessing the web site using the Allow Rule.  I
have excluded them from the Allow Rule and created a new Rule with the
destination set that contains the allowed sites.  However, when the user
connects to the internet, it is not looking at the new Rule.

Any ideas on what is going wrong or what I have done wrong.

Many Thanks

Graham Walsh
graham.walsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Telinet Limited
Tel: 020 7771 7700
Fax: 020 7771 7799
Direct Tel: 020 7642 4021
Direct Fax: 020 7642 4071

This Email is intended for the recipient mentioned, it's contents are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately, without copying or onward transmission. In so far as the
message in this email contains any form of offer to enter into or vary any
contract as email communication is insecure such offer is subject to
verification by ourselves, any offer is subject to signature and completion
of our standard terms and business conditions.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of this company or any of its affiliates.