RE: Site Connectivity with ISA / VPN

  • From: "Simon Weaver" <Simon.Weaver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:08:40 -0000

Hi Tom
Thanks - Yes I do see your point, but some companies look towards SBS2000 as a
Single Server Solution - I would agree that a 2nd Server would be good for
storage of Data, or even a NAS based Solution!

But in teh case of a single server solution, are you saying that ISA would not
do an effective job in protecting the data on this server?

Just your opinion I would be intersted in

Simon Weaver
Technical Consultant
MCSE+Internet / MCSE Windows 2000
Integrated Solutions Corp. Ltd