RE: Site Connectivity with ISA / VPN

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:14:28 -0500

Hi Simon,

You can accomplish all three, it'll take a little bit of tweaking. The
trust relationships should not be an issue, but depending on what you
want to accomplish, you will need to enter the same accounts and
passwords in each domain. However, I don't recommend putting enterprise
Groupware products on a firewall. Its like putting your wallet out on
the front yard before you go to bed at night and expect it to be there
in the morning :-)

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder