[isalist] Re: Simple question

  • From: "Steven Comeau" <scomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:54:57 -0400

In one instance, I connect my cable modem directly to my ISA server on a
dedicated External NIC (DHCP).  I use the wireless router on the same
subnet as the clients (different NIC), however, I use MAC address
filtering.  In a larger scenario, for wireless authentication, I play
with a variation of DNS Redirector on a dedicated subnet (separate NIC)
on the ISA server.

Steve Comeau

IT Manager

Rutgers Athletics