RE: Simple Way to Configure ISA Server

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 00:36:22 -0700

External/North/Internet/WAN NIC is to be connected to the ISP router using
the IPs assigned by the ISP.

Internal/South/Local/LAN NIC is to be connected to the local network using
IP addresses that you will use on the local network.

If you need more of an explanation than that, you need to learn the basics
about firewalls and ISA.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You