Re: Should I use SSL or VPN

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 06:21:06 -0500

Hi Tiago,

Why not use a remote access client VPN connection to the ISA firewall, and then
allow access for that user or group *only* to the required protocol and
required server? A remote access VPN on the ISA firewall is pretty easy to
setup and more secure than SSH, since you have the strong access controls
enforced at the ISA firewall.

Thanks!
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
MVP -- ISA Firewalls