[isalist] Re: Sharepoint external access

  • From: Greg Mulholland <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 04:14:17 +0000

Look into 'alternate access mappings' in the  central sharepoint config. This
will allow the internal url paths to be re-written as the external name paths.
If you dont do this any internal or non fqdn links will break if accessing from
through the isa box. Or you could look at Link Translation on the ISA, although
i have never done it that way.

Also make sure you have your permissions are right is one tip i would give, but
other than that its pretty straight forward.

Greg