RE: SharePoint Portal Server across the extranet: Security Risk?

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:49:04 -0500

Hi David,

I haven't seen the White paper. Do you have a URL for this? I don't know
squat about SharePoint, but its always interesting to read about how
they approach ISA Server configurations. Is there some sort of
requirement that you have to run SharePoint on a file server?

Thanks!

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder