RE: Several internal Zones in one ISA server

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:46:05 -0600

Hi Bjørnar,

ISA Server only see trusted (LAT) zones and untrusted (non-LAT) zones. However,
you can put mutiple network interfaces connected to LAT segments and use RRAS
packet filter to prevent the networks from communicating with one another. You
can also use IPSec Policies to further enhance this.

HTH,
Tom
Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder