Setup, upgrade, add/remove ISA 2004

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:09:18 -0400

On a server I upgraded from ISA 2000 to 2004.
I tried to install the update and it wouldn't let me because I have an
older version of Gatekeeper on the server. So it says to go into
Add/Remove  and uninstall this feature.
Ok, straightforward but as soon as that comes up I get the same "you
have an Older version of Gatekeeper..."
I tried it from the 2000 and 2004 cd too, same error.
Any Ideas?
Let me know,
Thanks,
Dan

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be priviledged and
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Dan Crain
at DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer. Thank you.