RE: Setup of ISA Server

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 12:31:23 -0400

Randy,

You could check the Web Proxy logs to see why your pre-W2K clients are
not getting out to the Internet.  HTTP requests are sent anonymously by
default so a lot of the information in your logs will probably show the
requests as anonymous.  You will need to know the IP of the pre-W2K
machines to determine the issue.

JB