Setup of ISA Server

  • From: "Randy Seibert" <rseibert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:39:39 -0500

Hello All,

I have just installed ISA Standard on our Win 2k Server along with the ISA SP.
Everything is working good and all access policies that I have created seen to
be working with the exception on all non-2000 clients (98 and ME). If I run ISA
with all access (no enforced policies) everybody is able to browse just fine,
but as soon as I enable a limited access policy the pre 2000 clients can't
browse at all regardless of policy. I have even tried installing the Active
Directory client on the pre 2k stations and still the same problem. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Randy Seibert
rseibert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx