RE: Setting download limits in ISA server.

  • From: "Shahzad Rana" <rana@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:02:38 +0500

Hi  Liam:

There is simple procedure for creating bandwidth rule for user.

1.      First to create a client set for bandwidth usages. i.e go to
policy elements . client address sets. create a set named userX
(Includes all IP addresses or NT users whom do you want to apply).
2.      go to bandwidth rule .. create a new rule i.e BandwidthX .
select apply all IP traffic.all destination always on (if required)
specify the bandwidth priority . i.e create new with named lowest and
set the outbound and inbound traffic to 100.

Keep in mind that 1 is the lowest and 200 is the highest bandwidth
priorities.

Shahzad Rana