RE: Server cant be pinged SOLVED

  • From: "Young, Gerald G" <Gerald.Young@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:44:42 -0600

You might want to check for morphed policy objects if there is more than one DC
in the environment.  That can happen when Sysvol directories and files have
been replicated to other servers and are exact copies of each but FRS can't
tell which is the most recent.  When that happens, you end up with duplicate
directories which can cause these kinds of problems.

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
  MCSE (4.0/W2K)
Atlanta EES Implementation Team Lead