Re: Server Selection for ISA 2000 Enterprise

  • From: "Miles Kailburn" <miles_kailburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:40:10 -0700

Yes I will have to purchase 2 additional licenses.  I am thinking about
adding the two older servers (although the mhz doesnt quite meet min.
speeds) to the array and then in august removing one server from the
array, adding the new server and then removing the last old server from
the array.  This should work if im not mistaken.. i will definately
research this more but that seems to me the most logical way to go about
this issue.  Thanks for the timely response and Im gonna start building
the first server for the array tonight I think.  Thanks again!