Re: Sequoia Online Store

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:22:24 -0800

ISA doesn't generally make that distinction for outbound traffic.

Create the protocol definition and then use it in a protocol rule.
ISA help covers that pretty well.

10060 is a connection timeout; It sounds like ISA is trying to talk to the
distant server, but isn't getting a response.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, 2K), A+, Network+, PCG