RE: Securing TS

  • From: "Troy Radtke" <TRadtke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:23:27 -0600

I've used RDP over a dial-up RRAS connection many, many times where I
was connected into the RRAS at 14.4kbps.  Turn down the display size and
color settings, don't bring back sounds, don't connect remote drives, no
printers, set the experience to 28.8 modem, don't scan network drives
with your antivirus (this is a BIG one if you connect the remote drive
shares), and you're all set.