[isalist] SecureNAT - aww man

  • From: "Greg Hess" <gmh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:32:10 -0400

Hey, I'm trying to get our mainframe to be able to ftp/smtp out using
ISA 2000. I thought I just had to set up a client set and give a
protocol rule (and point the MF to the ISA for default gateway) but that
is not working.

 - also -

I was trying to set up a rule using the PC accounts in AD to allow my
domain controllers to get Internet NTP access, but I don't want to
install the proxy client, will this still work (again, if ISA is default
gateway). I apologize if these questions are simple, but I'm having a
brain lock!

g.