RE: Secure Publishing beginner questions

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:11:55 -0500

Hi Christian,

Be very clear that this article explains what's required when the Web site on
the internal network request client certificate AUTHENTICATION. Make sense? Its
NOT required to create an SSL link for SSL to SSL bridging.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
Configuring ISA Server: http://tinyurl.com/1llp <http://tinyurl.com/1llp>