Re: SecurNAT outbound access

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:18:17 -0800

Yes it is and there are three:
"Local VPN wizard"; this is for "this end" of an ISA VPN tunnel
"Remote VPN wizard"; this is for "the other end"
"Allow incoming VPN connections"; this is for when the ISA is also a VPN
server for clients.

What you use is totally dependent on what you're trying to achieve.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!