RE: School ISA Problems

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <MarkMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:24:28 -0700

I had the same issue when auto detect proxy setting was checked in IE,You may
want to test on a single computer to see if you have the same issue, on an
affected computer open the firewall client configuration go to web browser
uncheck then automatic configuration, open IE go to tools-internet
options-connections-LAN settings and uncheck the automatically detect settings,
the test to see if you get the login prompt if that fixes the issue then do the
fallowing, in the isa mmc go to configuration-networks-internal-firewall client
and uncheck the automatically detect settings. Unfortunately the client will
not automatically update, you can ether update the firewall client's with a
script or you can open the client and click test server  on every computer that
will force updates from the isa server.

Thank You
Mark J Morgan
IS Coordinator