RE: School ISA Problems

  • From: "Chris Rollison" <crollison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:41:05 -0500

I use Bess/N2H2 filtering for our school.  I tried using your paper as a
guide, but couldn't get it to work w/o checking the "ask unauth"  the
only rules that have everyone listed in access is a publishing rule. All
site/content and protocol rules have either user/group lists or client
access list.  If I uncheck all I get in the monitor is anonymous's.