Schedule

  • From: "Karthik Janakiraman" <KarthikJ@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:25:04 -0700

Hi,

 I am new to ISA and i installed and it is working fine. I am runnig into
problem with scheduleing. I wanted to allow some of of the websites
accessed on only some specified time. I created a new schedule. After
which i went to the detination set and added some urls that i need to put
in those schedule. I attached the specified distination set with a rule
under site and content rule and specifed my scheduled timing for the same.
But i am not able to get the desired result. For Example if i create a
schedule which is active only from 1.00 AM to 2.00AM on wednesday for the
website www.hotmail.com it is not accepting the rule and hotmail is being
browsed all times. Can any one suggest me with a solution.

 Thanks

 J.Karthik