Scenerio, please help.

  • From: <HCALM1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:23:18 -0500

I have 2 high end servers and 1 low end server (PII 266).

I need a AD Domain Controller, A Citrix Server, Exchange 2000 Server, DNS
Server and an ISA Server.

I also want to configure RRAS to allow incoming connections to the Citrix
server, so users can work from home. Where should I put everything????

Thanks so much!!!

Andrew

This electronic message contains information from The Mead
Corporation or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The
information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s)
named.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify Mead
immediately at postmaster@xxxxxxxxx