Same ISA server shown twice in MMC

  • From: "Rijke, Reinier" <isaserver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 19:18:13 +0200

Hi all:

Since a few weeks I see two instances of the same ISA server in the MMC.
The difference: A GUID-like id after the name of the server:
Internet Security and Acceleration Server
        > Servers and Arrays
                >ServerName{AB ....93}
                >ServerName{B9.....F4}
The contents are not identical: 1 has reports, the other not. Services
however are identical.
Maybe this happened after a restore from the ISA MMC, which wasn't
successful (had to restart the server).
Also in properties of each server: different creation date.

Standard Edition, integrated mode.

Question: should I delete one instance (how?), or just leave it as it is
and remember which one to use?

Thanks, regards,
Reinier Rijke [rrijke@xxxxxxxxx]