[isalist] Re: SSL on another port

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:51:31 -0600

Sounds like a Vista box.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)

________________________________

        From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Harrison
        Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 11:32 AM
        To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [isalist] Re: SSL on another port

        Yep - not enough coffee this morning.

        For the second week in a row, my main machine decided (over the
weekend) to reverse monitors on me and the only resolution is to remove
the driver, shut down the machine, disconnect the second monitor, fire
up the box, let it detect the video, reboot the machine, reconnect the
secondary monitor, redefine the relationships, etc.