[isalist] Re: SSL on another port

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:32:20 +1100

yeah. i had a fight with my laptop vendor (jims friends that start with T) over
the fact that they quote: hadnt got around to putting drivers for vista on
their website" it not exactly a pre release laptop or anything. That and i
think i explained what RTM meant a thousand times and that i didnt have a
pirated copy of Vista :)