[isalist] Re: SSL on another port

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:21:21 -0500

That seems to be a recurring theme so far...  I've been running it on my
laptop for 2 and a half months now, and the lack of Vista drivers is
getting quite annoying.  I'm hoping that they start releasing some after
tomorrow, when the "official" launch is done...

If anyone else is experiencing problems with VPN connections to the ISA
server using Vista, let me know.  I still haven't figured it out, been
using another computer to do VPN connections with for now...  Symptoms
indicate the PPTP drivers are no longer registered with the system, but
the only references I've found that are similar are for XP.