RE: SSL on ISA Server HELP !!!!

  • From: "Craig Edwards" <Craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:36:53 +0100

Hi,

We had a similar problem, we made a few mistakes along the way thats why ours
didnt work. If you haven't seen this KB article yet (it explains to to setup
ISA for SSL, where to import the certificate), it might help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q292569

Another problem you might have is if you are exporting the certificate
incorrectly from your certificate Authority, there is a KB article here which
details how to mange certificates in Windows 2000.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q320878#16

Regards,

Craig