RE: SSL connection file scanning

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:32:12 -0800

You'd better hope not.
As soon as any reputable SSL-enabled site (think: banks) gets wind of
the fact that you can "see into" the trusted connection between them and
their clients, you'll have the lawsuit of the century up your butt.

I understand what you're trying to accomplish, but that's not the way to
go about it.
Better that you just block access to personal mail from the company
network.
It's your network, control it.