RE: SSL all the way. with OWA.

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:28:38 -0400

Yes, it does act like it is a situation where it is in the "user"
personal store.  Actually, that does explain a lot of the problems.

I just know for a fact (I had others verify my steps) that it was
installed in the "local computer" store.  I've followed the instructions
(both from isaserver.org and Microsoft's KB) step-by-step many times
over, reading each and every step closely to make sure it was done
"correctly".

It is possible there is a bug in 2003 server?