RE: SSL all the way. with OWA.

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:59:16 -0400

I went back through my old mail, and we discussed this problem on
3/21/2005 (I had to look them up to refresh my memory on what I did
do...) I followed the steps listed in
http://www.isaserver.org/articles/exportsslcert.html step-by-step,
matching the text and the pictures of the menus to make sure I was doing
it exactly as recommended.

No, both users were not logged in simultaneously.

It does act like it's in the wrong location, but I've done everything I
could to make sure it was installed in the "right" location.  If it
isn't in the correct place, there must me some other thing I'm missing.