RE: SSL Publishing Problems

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:29:21 -0500

Hello,

The fist point I can think of is consistency. I publish multiple back-end web
servers and use ISA to create a consolidated Website. http://mysite/hr
publishes the hr web server. http://mysite/research publishes the research
web server ...  Try telling end users that hey when your outside use this URL
and when your inside use that URL.

This is one of the most powerful features of web publishing.

Bill