SSL Issue

  • From: "Aman Bedi" <gurkirpal.bedi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:44:13 -0400

Hi friends,

I am facing an issue when one of my developers is trying to access ebay api
thorugh code on the dev server.
He is not able to get it work, the connection doesn't go through. It works
fine on another server which is not behind ISA.

The issue is , I get failed connection attempt and closed connection.
Also another thing I noticed was, when I connect to other SSL sites .. using
https:, in the logs I see the protocol as ssl-tunnel. But when I try to open
this ebay api link, https://api.sandbox.ebay.com
<https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/>
<https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/>   I get the protocol as HTTPS. But both show
the port as 443, then why different names.. can this be the issue. I am
really confused and need some help to get it working.

The server is configured to use proxy using automatic config script. And the
firewall rules have http/https access to the site for all users.

Any ideas.?

Thanks

 Aman Bedi

Original Client IP