[isalist] Re: SSL Cert Install - ISA 2004

  • From: "Edgardo Balansay" <balansay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:08:17 -0700

On Mon, Dec 3, 2007 at 2:53 PM, Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Odds are, you:
>
> 1.      Installed it in the user personal store; it must be placed in the
> local machine personal store
>
> 2.      Did not include the private key in the certificate file

I would just like to say thanks for your reply to the OP inquiry.  At the
time ~ 9 months ago, I did not require knowledge about adding the webservers
certificate to ISA.  Upon placing the Web Server certificate into the ISA
machine personal store (that was easy enough to know inherently), and still
the ISA console did not display the Web Server Cert, i was a bit stuck.

Quick Prayer & searching through the list archive, I found your reply and
BAM!  After including the private key for export in the certificate file,
ISA immediately recognized the web servers certificate, and we are able to
continue moving forward again.

Thanks, goodbye!
Edgardo