Re: SSL Bridging Fun - SOLVED!

  • From: Tony Lou <lout@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:03:28 +1000

Thanks Jim,

What a fantastic document.
As it turns out, my DNS is set up as per your scenario 2 "External-Only
DNS".

The key to my problem was the local DNS cache which I was completely unaware
of.

There was no problem externally all along. Had I issued "ipconfig /flushdns"
on my internal testing machine, I would have found that all was OK.

I now have SSL Bridging for both internal and external clients, as
configured according to your document; "DNS for ISA Server", and Shobha
Sharma's document; "Configuring SSL Bridging".

I'd like to present you guys with the award of "Legend".
Please accept with my gratitude :)

Thanks heaps,

Tony Lou