RE: SSL

  • From: "Mike Carlson" <domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:11:40 -0600

443

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Alvarado Jesus
        Sent: Tue 11/13/2001 8:32 AM
        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] RE: SSL

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        What port ?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Mike Carlson [mailto:domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 9:58 PM
        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] SSL

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        I am trying to get OWA setup on SSL and I got a certificate
installed.
        Internal clients work fine but external do not. I get a DNS
error when I
        use https: but http: returns "You must use SSL...."

        I did manage to get it to work by using the Server Publishing
instead of
        Web Server Publishing. Is this how it is supposed to work?

        I created a Packet Filter to allow inbound SSL connections.

        Everything worked fine without SSL, I just want to secure OWA a
bit.

        Thanks,

        Mike Carlson
        domitianx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx