SSL

  • From: John Burridge <j.burridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:31:18 -0000

I am trying to set up SSL on a published web server.

I have installed the certificate on both the ISA server and the IIS machine.

I have then gone into the incoming requests page on the ISA server and set
it up to use SSL and enabled SSL listeners.

Then I have created a destination set.

I then create the web publishing rule to point to my IIS server
www.blah.com. I have entered www.blah.com in the local hosts file to point
to the internal address of the IIS machine as per the instruction on the
isaserver.org site.

When I try to connect to the site either with SSL or normally from an
external source I get this error

"ISA Server detected a proxy chain loop. There is a problem with the
configuration of the ISA Server routing policy."

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
John Burridge