Re: SQL server through ISA

  • From: Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:16:10 -0700

SQL server through ISAI would be careful about publishing 1433 to the world.
Unless you really know how to secure a SQL box and can require encryption
for your connections, it would be a substantial security risk.

I would recommend that you use a VPN to gain access to the internal net and
manage those guys from there.