Re: SQL Server issue...

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:44:24 -0800

MessageWell...

"remote" is a dangerous phrase..
If it's over-the-Internet remote, then I'd very strongly recommend that you use
terminal services with high encryption or even TS over a VPN.
MMC through ISA is fraught with problems because of the RPC dependencies you'll
face.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/