RE: SOLVED!!! Problematic VPN Access via ISA2004

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:27:41 +1000

Actually - you did help quite a bit.  You spotted the DNS configuration
(or is that manglation) and chastised appropriately :)

Plus me detailing the problem forced some structured thinking out of me,
that was probably the most important part of identifying the problem
through a mild case of sleep deprivation :)

Anthony.

  _____