RE: SOHO

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:27:29 -0700

For clients that do not need the features of ISA and can not afford it,
I recommend and resell SonicWall. I currently have 3 SOHO3's, a PRO and
a TELE3 at client. They are very good. (Nothing is perfect.) I am going
to be doing a test shortly creating a VPN between ISA and a TELE3. I
will be posing my results.

John Tolmachoff
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.