Re: SMTP publishing

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:12:40 -0800

Regarding that computer showing up in the "not-editable" Domain Computers set, if I look at the exported set, I see the UID of the container and the computer itself. I'm in Regedit now looking at the computer key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Fpc\Storage\Array-Root\Arrays\{DA33452B-DC91-4528-B17D-AA0A340031B5}\RuleElements\ComputerSets\{DBEEDB07-FACC-4872-A67A-55ACDE3B74B9}\Computers\{7FF7E3C8-8F4F-433B-96BB-6D2B5009C0D3}. I'm *really* close to just deleting the damn thing in the registry and seeing what happens.

Should somebody stop me?

----- "I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>