SMTP problems

  • From: "Bob Cheeseman" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:03:37 -0500

After much hassle trying to get ISA to talk nice to the PPOE
software provided by Radiant communications, we rubbed our
hands and went home in the wee hours satisfied that all was
well. This morning the client calls and say's their email
doesn't work.
Further investigation reveals they can indeed send and
receive email, as long as the outgoing email does NOT
contain an attachment. No problem with attachments in
incoming email.

What pray tell am I missing.

This is the same site where if we go thru a broadband router
everything was working but the client could not browse
secure sites. Took out the broadband router and secure sites
came back, but now no attachments. AAARRRGG!

Regards

Bob Cheeseman
King Kommunications