RE: SMTP on ISA?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:04:39 -0500

Hi Glenn,

Good ideas. However, when using the split SMTP, its good to treat it the
same as you do your DNS services. Your primary and secondary DNS and
SMTP servers should be hosted by different provides, and preferable in
different regions of the country or world. Check out John Tolmachoff's
offerings, I'm pretty sure it offersing both DNS and SMTP secondary
services.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder