SMTP (forwarding to smart host problem)

  • From: "osman filiz" <osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:57:42 +0000

Hi,
I have one SMTP server on which W2K server and SP2 installed.This SMTP server has only one interface card.In the default smtp virtual server I establish a remote domain and give a permission to relay this domain.For this remote domain I choose "forward all mail to smart host" and give its IP address.But this is not working mails waits in the queue.
But if i choose "use dns to route to this domain" mails are delivered.Why is "forward all mail to smart host" not working?