SMTP filter

  • From: "Chet Lee" <chet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 01:36:49 -0800

I am trying to get the SMTP application filter to filter domains that
are spamming.

My exchange server is published correctly and I have entered the domains
to be filtered correctly but the filtered domains are not getting
filtered!

The latest isa2k.chm I downloaded (5/31/01) asks me to run setreg.vbs
that's on the ISA CD.  However it's not on MY CD in the \isa\i386
directory.

Anyway, the online documentation at Technet says to run SMTPCred.exe.
That IS on my CD.

SO... While I wait to see if this works or not, I am wondering what
setreg.vbs and SMTPCred.exe do?  Does anybody else not have setreg.vbs
on their CD?

Thanks!!